Kathie has been a leader in the Carefree, Cave Creek and North Scottsdale real estate market since 2000. Leaving her position as a senior healthcare executive, Kathie quickly built a thriving practice, becoming one of the top agents in RE/MAX International´s Southwest Region. Her ability to effectively meet client´s needs and her dedication to her profession earned her one of RE/MAX´s highest awards, the Chairman´s Club in 2006 and 2007.
The skills Kathie learned in healthcare have been directly transferable to real estate for the benefit of her clients. She began her professional career as a critical care and trauma nurse. The ability to multi-task, think on her feet and problem solve the most stressful hospital and patient situations has served her well when the home selling and buying process seems overwhelming to clients. As Kathie moved to management and executive positions she supplemented her experience with an MBA. Her strong business and corporate accomplishments enable her to work with clients of all back grounds and price ranges, including investor clients, builders and developers.
When Kathie is your REALTOR® you will know you have retained someone who will bring you astute market knowledge, negotiating skills, commitment to your best interests – and above all – energy and passion.
Merits and Awards
- Associated Broker & Branch Manager for RE/MAX Platinum Living
- Designated Broker, RE/MAX at the Village
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Club 2006,2007
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Inductee 2006
- RE/MAX Platinum Club 2003-2004
- Graduate Degree: MBA & former Healthcare Executive
- Carefree Resident
- Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service(ARMLS)
- National Association of Realtors(NAR)
- Scottsdale Association of Realtors(SAR)